One should either be a piece of art, or wear a piece of art. --Oscar Wilde

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Upcoming Events


I have several shows/events lined up for this fall to tell you about:
  • September 25, Fair on The Square in downtown Lyons, KS. I will be selling my handmade soaps and other bath items.
  • October 9, "Artful Taste of Autumn" in rural Inman. This is a wonderful event that combines a fundraiser for a local art center or project, with delicious food, drink, and company in the setting of a Tuscan villa. Contact me if you would like particulars on this event as tickets sell out rather quickly. I will have handmade jewelry and silk scarves and accessories to sell there.
  • November 6-7 is McPherson's Festive Holiday Market in the Opera House building, in conjunction with McPherson Main Street's kickoff of the holiday shopping season. I will have two booths--one with handmade bath items, the other with jewelry, scarves, etc.
  • And on November 19, Robertson Chiropractic Center's "Ladies' Night" event, where I will have my line of handmade bath products.

No comments:

Post a Comment